- TOTAL QUALITY in the way the company is managed, striving for excellence in all areas.
- The importance of developing our activities with respect to the ENVIRONMENT and within the context of continuous improvement and pollution prevention.
- That the management of SAFETY AND HEALTH has strategic priority for the benefit of the members of our team and for the continued success of the business.
Other goals for our Management System of Occupational Health and Safety will be:
- To ensure compliance with current legislation on the prevention of occupational risks and with the internal regulations of our Joint Prevention System.
- To ensure that all employees and their representatives are consulted, trained and encouraged to actively participate in its development.
- To be transparent, with clear objectives that are quantified and communicated directly.
- To pursue continuous improvement in labor, health, and safety performance.